TOXIC PANADOL

PillsA queensland study shows how toxic Panadol can be…

PANADOL(paracetemol) – figures show nearly 1600 people were admitted to Queensland hospitals with paracetemol poisoning between 1995 – 1997. If patients survive the initial overdose, there is a strong risk of liver and kidney disease. In Europe and U.S. figures show more than 40% of people who overdose later die from liver failure! Sunday Mail 12/7/1998..Paracetemol is toxic, be careful of it with yourself and children…

 

Nepean Naturopathic Centre – making health easy

 

2016-10-26T10:51:19+00:00Thursday, October 4, 2012|Categories: Medicine, People, Presciptive Drugs|