These bliss balls will be sure to please. With no added sugar or baking required and packed full of wholefoods, you’ll be able to satisfy the sweet tooth of the whole family, while still providing a nutritious snack! Another one that’s great for the kids lunch boxes, or if you’re feeling peckish between meals.
- 1/2 cup cashew butter.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil.
- 1-2 tablespoon rice malt syrup.
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder.
- 1 cup almond meal.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- 1 teaspoon cardamom.
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut, for rolling.
- Place cashew butter, coconut oil, rice malt syrup and cacao in a food processor. Process very briefly until just combined. Don’t over process or mixture will become too soft. 2. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients (except coconut) until combined. 3. Place mix in the fridge for several hours until firm.
4. Remove from the fridge and start rolling balls, 1 teaspoon at a time. Roll each ball in coconut and place on a lined plate or tray. Continue with remaining mixture and coconut. Refrigerate again for at least 30 minutes or until firm.