Who doesn’t love this family favourite? Whether it’s a dip on it’s own, or added to Mexican recipes, it’s always sure to win over any crowd. Avocado is a superfood, full of nutrients, including essential fatty acids. Fresh herbs add the little bit of extra zing!
- 1 avocado.
- 1/2 tomato, diced.
- 1/2 red onion, diced.
- pinch ground cumin powder.
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander, chopped.
- sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste.
- Chop avocado and mash using the back of a fork.
- Mix in other ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve as a dip with veggie sticks, or dollop on meals as a creamy topper.