Naturopathic Support While Travelling
Are you worried about falling sick while travelling? Would you like to boost your immune system to give you a fighting chance? We can help!
Here at Nepean Naturopathic Centre, we have a variety of treatment options to help you avoid falling ill while overseas and boost your immune function to keep you fighting fit and healthy. Airports, planes, hotels and new environments can be exciting but also present a risk for potential infections and bugs that could ruin your holiday.
Andrographis paniculata is a herb that we have available known for its immune boosting and infection-busting properties!
- Andrographolide, a particular component in this herb, is known for being anti-inflammatory, as well as immune-stimulating. It has also been found to reduce the replication of viruses, decreasing their impact on you!1
- Another systematic review showed that Andrographis showed potential infection preventative actions, reducing the rate of acute respiratory infections and reliving symptoms quickly!2
We have this wonderful herb available in tablet form, combined with other immune stimulating herbs, to help support your immune system. Drop by and see us to find out if this would be right for you!
With the current outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), here are a few general recommendations from the WHO to also consider while travelling…
- Wash your hands frequently: with soap or alcohol-based handrub regularly, even if your hands don’t look dirty
- Practice respiratory hygiene: like coughing and sneezing into your elbow or a tissue to reduce to spread of germs
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth: due to potential germs that can be present on your hands
- Seek medical help if feeling unwell: particularly coughing, difficulty breathing or a fever
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle: eat healthy whole foods, exercise regularly and get a good night’s sleep to keep your immune system in check
If you have any questions, please contact us on 9785 7885 or send us an email at email@example.com. Book your appointment TODAY!