This amazing recipe is as good as it sounds! Packed full of anti-inflammatory goodness, it’s a soothing blend of herbs and spices that can be drunk at any time of the day, even as a wind-me-down before bed time. Great for arthritis, allergies, colds and flu, even aching muscles.
• 1 and 1/2 cups milk (ie. organic, grass fed milk from cow or goat, coconut milk, or almond milk)
• 1/2 – 1 tsp organic turmeric powder
• a pinch of black pepper (to enhance turmeric absorption)
• 1/2 – 1 tsp of cinnamon, ginger, vanilla, cardamom, nutmeg (a combination of these or all of them)
• 1/2 tsp organic, raw honey (optional)
• 1/2 organic coconut oil or coconut cream (optional)
• Add milk together with all ingredients except honey.
• Warm on a medium heat, without boiling.
• Stir well and add honey at the end.
• Drink this healthy “cocktail” with pleasure and intention!